A simple question about SRILM

David Picó dpico at dsic.upv.es
Tue Apr 6 01:24:55 PDT 2004

Hello,

I also have a little question about SRILM. How can I infer a trigram (or
bigram, or tetragram...) with no smoothing at all? I need to do some
experiments to check the effect of n-gram smoothing in my models and I
need a pure trigram with no probability mass derived to lower levels. Is
this possible in SRILM? I need to be sure that I really get a trigram
(with the whole trigram probabilities).

Thank you very much in advance for your help and attention!
David

--
David Picó-Vila
Universitat Politècnica de València