[SRILM User List] ASR lattice visualization

Gwénolé Lecorvé gwenole.lecorve at irisa.fr
Tue Feb 16 09:10:57 PST 2010

Kamadev,

I think that you could perform graphical displays using both the SRILM
script wlat-to-dot and the dot command included in the GraphViz toolbox
(http://www.graphviz.org/). This is almost straightforward: lattice ->
DOT file -> picture. You should maybe just ensure that your lattices are
not too big to avoid generating unreadable plots. Whenever they are, you
might to prune them.

Gwénolé.