using FLM library

Josep Maria Crego jmcrego at limsi.fr
Mon Aug 17 06:05:53 PDT 2009

dear users,

I am trying to use the factored LM library classes (version 1.5.8) directly
in my code. Mainly, I would like to use the flm function which is equivalent
to *wordProb(ixWord, history)* in standard lm's of srilm.

So, my question is: does it exist for FLM's a function equivalent to
*wordProb(ixWord,
history)* where ixWord and history consist of a vector of factors??? does
anyone have an example of code employing ngram probabilities from a sequence
of factors (Ex: W-wrd1:T-pos1 W-wrd2:T-pos2 ... W-wrdN:T-posN) according to
a FLM description file???

thanks in advance,
jm