1.5.7 test failure in nbest-optimize-bleu

Andreas Stolcke stolcke at speech.sri.com
Fri Nov 7 10:59:25 PST 2008

It cannot replicate this bug since I don't have the kind of
system you use.  I find it hard to believe that the code would
produce output that is so different from what it is on all other systems
I've seen.   I suggest trying a more recent version of the compiler
(gcc 4.3.2 is the latest!).

--Andreas