about Compiling the SRILM

zhou hao vancrusoe at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 12 14:01:39 PDT 2005

Dear all,

I am having a problem compiling the SRILM under Cygwin. in my makefile, now
i have it like this:
SRILM = /home/crusoe/srilm
MACHINE_TYPE := $(shell $(SRILM)/sbin/machine-type)

but when I type "make World", the system says that
/home/crusoe/srilm/sbin/machine-type: command not found

however, obviously i can find it under the directory. so what are the
possbile problem that i might have.

thanks
crusoe