Problems compiling srilm

David Picó Vila dpico at dsic.upv.es
Mon Jun 16 09:14:42 PDT 2003

Hello!

I hope this is the right forum to ask this and I am not disturbing
anyone. I am trying to install SRILM in a SuSe 8.2 Linux platform and I
cannot get ngram and ngram-count compiled! Apparently, all the versions
of compilers, etc. are correct, and also system variables, etc., but gcc
seems to complain about some uncompatible compiler options.

Has anyone in the list already had this problem and know how to solve it?
Thank you very much in advance for your help!

David

--
David Picó Vila
Departament de Sistemes Informàtics i Computació
Email: dpico at dsic.upv.es
Tel: +34 963877007 ext. 73528