[Q] on mix-lm?

Andreas Stolcke stolcke at speech.sri.com
Tue Mar 4 17:22:38 PST 2003

This message bounced because the sender address is not (no longer? )subscribed.

I would like to add that while the ngram -bayes enables posterior-weighted
mixture, the special case -bayes 0 gives a weight of zero to the posterior,
effectively resulting in the standard context-independent linear interpolation
of models.

--Andreas